Support For Account Microsoft Com Pay Now | +1-855-785-2511
Account Microsoft com pay now call @ 1-855-785-2511
Support for Account Microsoft com pay now your account page is where you can update your account profile and address, find your subscriptions and product keys for the software you have downloaded, review your orders, and manage your payment options.
If you’ve purchased a subscription through Microsoft Store, you can manage your subscription from the Downloads, product keys, and subscription section of your Account. From this page, you can:
- View all subscription purchases, purchase dates, activation codes, and expiration dates for subscriptions purchased from Microsoft Store.
- Activate a subscription by selecting Go to activation page now.
- Renew a subscription by selecting Renew subscription.
You can store multiple methods of payment in your account – credit card numbers, expiration dates, and billing addresses. Then, when you are making a purchase, just select the payment option you want to use for a particular order. For security, only the last four digits of the credit card are displayed.
To add payment information:
- Enter your credit card number in the Card number box.
- Select the expiration month (MM) and year (YYYY) in the respective drop-down lists.
- Choose the billing address from the drop-down list. The list displays all the shipping addresses you have entered. You can also select New Address from the list to enter a new address that is not in your list of addresses.
For additional security, your Card Verification Value (CVV) number is not stored with your credit card. You provide it only when you make a purchase.
If you add a new billing address when you add payment information, that address is stored with the rest of your addresses.
To edit payment information:
- In the list of payment types, locate the one you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Type in new values for the information you want to edit.