Support for Billing Microsoft Login
Support for Billing Microsoft Login | 1-855-785-2511
Support for Billing Microsoft Login | To use the Account section, you need to sign in with a free Microsoft account. If you do not have a Microsoft account, you’ll have the option to create one when you make an order. Read more about Microsoft accounts. At Microsoft, we take your privacy seriously, for more details about how Microsoft protects your privacy, MSN renewal services please see our Microsoft Online Privacy Statement.
Multiple Microsoft accounts
You have multiple Microsoft Store accounts if you sign in with different Microsoft account credentials, but information is not shared across accounts. For example, the order history, subscriptions, and product keys purchased with one account will not be available if you sign out and sign in with a different Microsoft account.
Account profile + address
When you sign in to Microsoft Store, you’ll see the Profile page where you can update your name, email address, marketing preferences, and address information.
Email order confirmations and optional promotional messages are sent to your Microsoft account email address by default. However, you can change where you get order confirmations from us during the checkout process or you can edit your contact information here.
Downloads, product keys and subscription
You can download your software as soon as your purchase is complete or you can download it later from the Downloads, product keys, and subscription section of your Account. To download your software:
- Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- In the sign-in menu, click Downloads, Product Keys, and subscriptions.
- Find your software purchase, and then click Download.
- If a dialogue box pops up, click Run to start the installation.
The product keys required to install your downloaded software are also listed in this section of your Account. Product keys are strings of letters and numbers that you need to provide to your software during the installation process or before you can use it.
If you’ve purchased a subscription through Microsoft Store, you can manage your subscription from the Downloads, product keys, and subscription section of your Account. From this page, you can:
- View all subscription purchases, purchase dates, activation codes, and expiration dates for subscriptions purchased from Microsoft Store.
- Activate a subscription by selecting Go to activation page now.
- Renew a subscription by selecting Renew subscription.
You can store multiple methods of payment in your account – credit card numbers, expiration dates, and billing addresses. Then, when you are making a purchase, just select the payment option you want to use for a particular order. For security, only the last four digits of the credit card are displayed. Billing Microsoft Support.
To add payment information:
- Enter your credit card number in the Card number box.
- Select the expiration month (MM) and year (YYYY) in the respective drop-down lists.
- Choose the billing address from the drop-down list. The list displays all the shipping addresses you have entered. You can also select New Address from the list to enter a new address that is not in your list of addresses.
For additional security, your Card Verification Value (CVV) number is not stored with your credit card. You provide it only when you make a purchase. If you add a new billing address when you add payment information, that address is stored with the rest of your addresses. Billing Microsoft Support.
To edit payment information:
- In the list of payment types, locate the one you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Type in new values for the information you want to edit.