support for Billing Microsoft.com | Call 1-855-785-2511 Toll-Free
Support for Billings Microsoft com | Call +1-855-785-2511 | Support for MSN
For Billing Microsoft:
- Go to the Dashboard menu, then select Billing.
- This billing page shows your billing history and trend, the balance due for the current month, links to your invoice and reconciliation files, and your most recent payment.
- Microsoft doesn’t have any kind of requirements or conditions about how you handle your own invoicing.
- To determine customers’ usage, use the customer ID/name and other relevant fields within the reconciliation files.
- Add your own fees and charges for services and products that you provide.
- Send a single bill for all charges to your customer.
Billing Microsoft Call | +1-855-785-2511
The Customer agrees to pay for all products ordered through the Billings Microsoft website using the payment method indicated and provides MSN help & support authorization to charge said fees to the Customer’s payment provider the time of purchase. Fees owed depend on the quantity of Network Users per month. Payment of fees shall not be contingent on any events other than the quantity of Network Users per month. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by both parties. Any attorney fees, court costs, or other costs incurred in the collection of delinquent undisputed amounts shall be the responsibility of and paid for by Customer. If payment is not current, Yammer may immediately cease to provide any and all services to the customer. The fees paid for monthly Network usage are non-refundable, regardless of whether the Claimed Network is terminated prior to the end of the then-current monthly billing period.
- Billing starts on the subscription start date. There is no “free period” for usage-based billing.
- Subscriptions are month-to-month and auto-renew MSN account at the new metered service rates. Billing is monthly in arrears, based on usage.
- Metered service rates can change within the invoice cycle.
- Price increases: 30 days’ notice is provided.
- Price decreases: reflected day of change.
- Existing subscriptions use the rate in effect at the beginning of the billing cycle.
- New subscriptions (created within bill cycle) use the rate in effect at the create date.
- You’ll see payments with adjustments on your next monthly billing invoice.
- Early termination fees are currently not charged for the cancellation of usage-based services.
- You’ll see credits of any type, including SLA credits, on your next monthly billing invoice.