MSN Email Error code: 0x85ad60af
- Go to MSN.com and click the “Sign In” link at the top of the page
- Select Sign In.
- Log in Microsoft account email address.
- This includes Hotmail email accounts, the email address you use for Skype, or your Office 365 account.
- Click your Microsoft username — located where the Sign In link used to be — and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- On the Help and Settings menu at the top of the screen, click Settings.
- Change your E-mail settings.
- Click on import or export e-mail, copy e-mail or import contacts.
- Click Reset E-mail setting
In the MSN Email dialogue box, click Next.
- Select the option to continue your MSN E-mail reset and synchronize in your account, and then click Next.
- Then click “Done”.
You can get also Support of Common Problems by MSN Support Team:
- Receiving error messages when sending e-mail or sending e-mails
- If you are not able to separate junk e-mail
- Can not send or receive emails error code 0x85ad60af
- You are not able to block unwanted or annoying e-mail addresses
- Error in creating a password
- Problems resetting passwords
- Issue with changing a password
- Efforts in pre-arrangement of account settings in MSN
Can not send or receive emails error code 0x85ad60af @ +18557852511