How to cancel Xbox live auto renewal?
End your subscription immediately
xbox live auto renewal: To cancel your subscription immediately, please contact Xbox Support. If you cancel immediately, you lose access to the service for the remainder of your paid subscription period.
End your subscription at the end of your current term
To cancel your subscription at the end of the current term, turn off auto-renewal by following these steps. With automatic renewal turned off, your subscription will expire at the end of its term.
- Sign in using your Microsoft account.Note Be sure to sign in using the Microsoft account associated with the Xbox Live account you want to manage. If you do not know the Microsoft account email or password, see Find your Billing Microsoft account.
- Once you’re signed in, go to My Account.
- In the Xbox Live **section of the My Account page, click **Cancel Auto Payment.
- If you have the Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan (formerly 2 Year Xbox Live Gold Contract) and it is before the end of the two years, you are effectively cancelling the membership and will be charged an Early Termination Fee and any applicable taxes. At the end of your two-year agreement, your account will not be renewed automatically. Auto-renewal is not activated to renew your membership when the contract ends. If you accidentally cancelled your Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan, contact Xbox Support for help reactivating your membership.
- Please be aware when selecting «Cancel Auto Payment» that there may still be an outstanding charge that will be collected on the date we normally bill your account. This charge may show up on your bank statement after the renewal date shown on your «My Account» page.
- If you experience problems with this procedure, contact Xbox Support.