- If you remember your password but it is not working, make sure the caps lock is off and your email address is spell correctly
- Clear your browser history, or try signing in to your account from a different internet browser.
Reset your password
If you can’t remember your password, follow these steps to create a new one:
- Go to the Reset your password page.
- Choose the reason you need to reset your password, then click Next.
- Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be an email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next.
- If you have security info on your account, we’ll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you’ll be able to make a new password.
If password reset doesn’t work
Sometimes changing settings in your account can affect how you sign in, and
resetting your password won’t fix it.
Call us @ +1-855-785-2511 for more support & help. 24×7 Support.