10 easy steps to fix out of memory at line1 in MSN:
- Go to the start menu and click on “Computer”.
- In Computer section, right click on the screen and choose “Properties”.
- Now, select “Advanced System Settings” and click on it.
- Choose “Advanced” section from “System properties”.
- Choose “Settings” from the “Performance” section and click on it.
- Click on “Advanced” section from “Performance Options”.
- In “Advanced” tab then click on “Change”.
- In “Virtual Memory”, you’ll have to uncheck the “Automatically manage paging file….”
- Now click on custom size and fill Initial size (MB) & Maximum size (MB) according to your RAM size.
- For Example, If your RAM size is 2GB then;
- Initial Size (MB) – 2000
- Maximum Size (MB) – 4000
Similarly, if your RAM size is 4GB then;
- Initial Size (MB) – 4000
- Maximum Size (MB) – 8000
and then click OK.
Still unable to change memory size limit or Fix out of memory at line 1 in MSN? Call @ +1-855-785-2511 toll-free for more information.