Outlook 365 E-mail Send & Receive Errors @1-855-785-2511, Outlook 2013 & Windows Live Mail Fix
We have recently been getting numbers of error reporting an account receiving and sending errors, the regular and reoccurring basis of outlook 365 E-mail send & receive errors:
- Sending and Receiving’ reported error (0x800ccc0f): server connection to the apps is interrupted.
- Error code- 0x800ccc0f” common cause is a server problem, unexpectedly terminated server connection, network issue or inactive for an outlook 365 E-mail send & receive errors longer time.
- SMTP server sending and receiving an error (0x80042109). outlook is not able to connect to SMTP outgoing email server.
- A timeout error while communicating with the server 0x800ccc19″
- The IMAP command is not reachable to the server due to no network error and it is possibly due to the lake of space on the computer.
- Unable to send or receive an email in your email account, server terminated unexpectedly, possibly due to a network problem, server problem, or outlook 365 E-mail send & receive errors may be due to long-time inactive account.
Similarly, in windows live mail also occur these type of error every 15-30 mins (especially on IMAP account).Although Outlook 2013 is giving this kind of error in IMAP as well as POP outlook 365 E-mail send & receive errors.
Increasing timeout error in email client does not resolve the problem, these problems note that Apple Mail, Thunderbird, and Outlook 2003 customers do not have this problem, only Outlook 2013 and Windows Lithia problem.
Send & Receive Errors in Outlook 2013 & Windows Live Mail Fix
So to resolve these errors Call support @ 1-855-785-2511