Unable Send Receive Error, server error 3219 : Fix @ 1-855-785-2511
Unable to send and receive, server error 3219, this error mostly occur with MSN, outlook, yahoo, and also with most of the email server. While providing support for different kind of issue to the computer. This is one of the time-consuming issues. First, it Unable Send Receive Error takes the time to find the source of corruption, checking connectivity with the mail server and the computer and then repair the registry entries removing the email account and adding the email account. The error occurs when you try to send or receive as below:
Note: To fix the issue suggested to take advice from the expert and making changes to the registry entries is a matter of risk. so to make these changes specialist is recommended. And if you try to sort it out by yourself it will be at your own risk. Microsoft or any other company will not be responsible for any problem with your computer. Also making mistake in the registry can leads to the loss of the computer as well.
Unable to send and receive, server error 3219: Fix
- Go to account tab
- Click email account
- Enter your e-mail address, password, and display name.
- Check Manually Configure Server Settings
- Select IMAP under Incoming Server Information.
- Type mail.outlook.com in the Server Address field and type 993 in port
- Check Requires a secure connection SSL
- Locate Outgoing Server Information.
- Here, type mail.outlook.com as a server address and in port type 587
- Check Requires a secure connection SSL and Requires Authentication
- Click Next.