Support for Microsoft Account Billing and Payments
Support for Microsoft Account Billing and Payments | 1-855-785-2511
- Go to Microsoft Account Official website and sign in to your account.
- Under Payment & Billing, select Payment options.
- Select Redeem com to select the amount you want to add, and then select Next.
- Review the amount of Microsoft Account Billing needed and use your digital wallet to complete the transaction within 15 minutes.
- On your PC: Select Open in the wallet and pay from your Billingsmicrosoft.com wallet on the same device.
- On your phone: Scan the QR code on the page to pay from your mobile wallet app.
- If your wallet is on another device, you can copy the receiving address and BTC amount to the wallet on your device or the web and then make your purchase.
The fine print | +1-855-785-2511 | MSN Help
- When you redeem Billings Microsoft com to deposit funds into your Microsoft account, you can use it to purchase games, movies, and apps in the Windows and Xbox stores. You cannot use these funds to purchase items in the Microsoft online store.
- Money added to your Microsoft account using Billingmicrosofts.com can’t be refunded.
- You can’t use money in your Microsoft account to buy gift cards.
- Most Billings Microsoft com transactions should process immediately. If it doesn’t, please wait up to two hours for the transaction to complete before contacting support.
- Support for adding money to a Microsoft with accounts billing and payments is not available in all countries and regions.
- If you believe that there was an error with your MSN Account transaction, please contact Support. Make sure you have this info at hand before you contact us.
- Your refund receiving account Microsoft address
- Microsoft Account transaction ID/URL
- Transaction details including amount, date, sending address, and receiving address
Please refer to your Billings Microsoft com wallet help for any questions about getting this info Or call @ 1-855-785-2511.