Microsoft Billing Account Locked
Microsoft Billing Account Locked, Call +1-855-785-2511 For More Solutions
You can store multiple methods of payment in your account – credit card numbers, expiration dates and billing addresses. Then, when you are making a purchase, just select the payment option you want to use for a particular order. For security, only the last four digits of the credit card are displayed. Microsoft Billing Account Locked Call @ +1-855-785-2511 for quick services.
To add Transactions information:
- Enter your credit card number in the Card number box.
- Select the expiration month (MM) and year (YYYY) in the respective drop-down lists.
- Choose the billing address from the drop-down list. The list displays all the shipping addresses you have entered. You can also select New Address from the list to enter a new address that is not in your list of addresses.
- For additional security, your Card Verification Value (CVV) number is not stored with your credit card. You provide it only when you make a purchase.
- If you add a new billing address when you add payment information, that address is stored with the rest of your addresses.
To edit Transactions information:
- In the list of payment types, locate the one you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Type in new values for the information you want to edit http://www.billingsmicrosoft.com/
To remove Transactions information:
- Sign in to https://commerce.microsoft.com with your Microsoft account (if you’re not signed in already)
- Select Transactions options, and then select the payment option you want to remove. – if for some reason you don’t see your payment option listed, check the top corner of the page to make sure the correct country profile is being viewed.
- Click Remove.
- Follow the prompts to transfer any subscriptions or pending balances to a new payment option, and/or confirm removal http://www.billingsmicrosoft.com/