Microsoft Windows 10 customer support phone number
Microsoft offers support to all customers using its products – and this takes different forms.
- Microsoft Customer Service and Support is available to help you with questions about Microsoft products and services. In this case, a Microsoft representative will help you locate the appropriate resource or team to answer questions. This is meant to be used if you have general customer service questions
- Microsoft Technical Support will provide support options and locate the appropriate support team to resolve technical support issues, which you may be facing. This may include self-help support or assisted support.
You can also visit this link to:
- Message a Windows Advisor
- Make Microsoft call you back
- Schedule a call.
Windows 10 users can use the Contact Support app.
Microsoft Support Phone Number
You can contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support on the following telephone numbers, Monday through Friday, 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM Pacific Time and Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM Pacific Time:
Call 1-855-785-2511 Toll Free
Have Microsoft call you back
To chat, have Microsoft call you back, or to schedule a call, you can visit Microsoft here.
Windows 10 Support
Microsoft has made it easier for Windows 10 users to contact Support if you face any problems while using the new OS. See how to use the Contact Support app. There are other ways to get help for Windows 10. You can contact Microsoft Customer Support at Phone Number 1 800-642-7676 or microsoft.com/contactus. You can now also give or take Tech Support remotely using Quick Assist in Windows 10.
You may want to read these links which may help you when seeking help and support from Microsoft:
- Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool in Windows 10/8/7, is used by Microsoft Support to help diagnose Windows problems.
- The Microsoft Product Support Reporting Tool facilitates the gathering of critical system and logging information used in troubleshooting support issues. This information helps diagnose problems in the software quicker and provide solutions.
- Microsoft Easy Assist allows a Microsoft support professional to remotely connect to your computer and help you solve a problem. Using a secure connection, the support professional can view your desktop and perform diagnostics and troubleshooting steps.