Microsoft Office 365 Billing
How to view Bill or Invoice for Office 365 for Business?
If you need help explaining the charges that appear on your bill, understand your invoice Office 365 for business for a detailed walkway.
- In the Office 365 Admin Center,
- Go to the Bill Page or choose Billing> Bill.
- Select the month and date of the invoice you want, and then select View.
- Select an order, and then select View Details.
- On the Bill details page, you can see:
- The total balance, the current amount payable, the due date of payment, the amount of last payment, and was received on that date.
- Payment Instructions
- Record of past payment dates and amount paid
- Order creation date, and order number
- To see an invoice for a specific month, select one month and one year then selects Show.
- To print or save the PDF copy of the invoice, check the invoice (, PDF).
Get a copy of your billing details in the email
You can choose to receive a copy of your billing details as an email attachment. If you do, keep in mind that:
For each person listed as the Notification Recipient, an email will be sent to both the primary and alternate email address.
You will receive two different emails: One is that you have been instructed to log on to the Office 365 Admin Portal to find out that your bill is ready, and another email containing an attachment The form contains a billing statement.
To get your billing details in email
- In the Office 365 Admin Center, select Billing> Billing Notifications
- Do you want to receive billing statement as an email attachment?
- You can stop receiving billing statement emails at any time by switching toggle to off.