Microsoft offers support to all customers using its products – and this takes different forms.
- Microsoft Customer Service and Support is available to help you with questions about Microsoft products and services. In this case, a Microsoft representative will help you locate the appropriate resource or team to answer questions. This is meant to be used if you have general customer service questions
- Microsoft Technical Support will provide support options and locate the appropriate support team to resolve technical support issues, which you may be facing. This may include self-help support or assisted support.
To begin with, you can visit this page, mention your country and select the product for which you wish to receive support.
You can also visit this link to:
- Message a Windows Advisor
- Make Microsoft call you back
- Schedule a call.
Microsoft Support Phone Number
You can contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support on the following telephone numbers, Monday through Friday, 5:00 AM – 9:00 PM Pacific Time and Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM Pacific Time:
- In the USA, 1-855-785-2511 Toll-Free
You can get the Microsoft Support telephone number for your country here – and check out the local timings too. Before you begin, its a good idea to keep the name and version of the product you are using, the product identification number or the product key ready. Microsoft representatives will determine the warranty status of the product. The links at the end of this post may help you collect troubleshooting data.
The Customer Service number for Microsoft Corporation in the USA is 1800 102 1100. The Global Customer Service phone numbers for all countries have been mentioned here.
Microsoft Support Chat
You can also contact Microsoft Support by email and chat. If a Customer Service Agent is online and available for a chat here, you will see a message to this effect. If not, you will see Instant Chat: Customer Service Agents are OFFLINE message, on the right side. You may then try and visit this page for Chat support. You can also receive Remote Assistance Support from Microsoft.
You could also use the services of Microsoft Answer Desk, a live paid Tech Support site, to chat with a Microsoft Support executive.
Microsoft also offers a Virtual Support Agent. See if it solves your issues.
Have Microsoft call you back
To chat, have Microsoft call you back, or to schedule a call, you can visit Microsoft here.
Windows 10 Support
Microsoft has made it easier for Windows 10 users to contact Support if you face any problems while using the new OS. See how to use the Contact Support app. There are other ways to get help for Windows 10. You can contact Microsoft Customer Support at Phone Number 1 800-642-7676 or microsoft.com/contactus. You can now also give or take Tech Support remotely using Quick Assist in Windows 10.
We offer advanced level 2 Microsoft support on
1) Upgrading Microsoft Windows
2) Microsoft Windows system errors
3) Remove virus infections
4) Microsoft Office or Microsoft Outlook problems
5) Installation or Re-installation of Microsoft Windows 10
6) Microsoft Windows Boot Problems
7) Microsoft Windows Driver Issues or Problems.
All we need is your permission to take remote access of your PC and provide instant Microsoft support services & help on Microsoft Windows problems. You can sit and relax and watch our technician fixing the problem on your PC.
Our FCR (First Call Resolution) rate is 94%. Call us @ +1-855 785 2511 and get award-winning 24/7 Technical Support.
- Unlimited Annual Support
- Instant Access and fix
- Instant Microsoft Help by Intelligent Atlas
- Optimize Windows PC and Remove Infections
- Get Instant Update and Upgrade Help
- 24/7 Premium Tech Support Services