How to Pay my MSN Subscription?
Follow these steps to Pay your MSN Explorer subscription:
- Open your browser and go to My Account Page and sign in with your Primary email address and password which is associated with MSN Explorer Subscription.
- Click the My Account link at the top of the page and select the My subscriptions option.
- Click on Edit profile.
- Follow the instructions to Pay your subscription.
Settle an outstanding balance that has been declined?
Open your browser and go to My Account Page and sign in with your username and password.
Check these common causes of declined payments:
- The credit card available balance is insufficient to cover the amount due.
- Try this: Verify that the available balance on your credit card is sufficient to cover the outstanding balance you are trying to pay.
- The credit card has expired.
- Try this: Check the expiration date on your card to make sure it’s current.
- There are spaces, commas or non-numeric characters in the credit card number.
- Try this: Retype the credit card number without any spaces, commas, or other non-numeric characters.
- Billing address, name or expiration date entered incorrectly.
- Try this: Verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name on your credit card are correct.
- The credit card may not be activated.
- If you are using a new credit card, verify that the credit card has been activated.
If none of the above reasons corrected the error, these are your next steps:
- Contact your bank to ask why authorization is failing.OR
- Add a different credit card.
Add a new credit card to MSN account?
Follow these steps to make sure your account remains accessible. You may be asked to sign in several times for security purposes:
- Open your browser and go to the My Account page and sign in if required.
- Under Payment Options, click Add Credit or Debit Card and fill out all the information needed for the new payment method and click Next.
- Return to the My Account page under My Products and Subscriptions, click on ‘Manage my subscription’.
- Find the MSN account in the list and click it.
- On the right side of the screen, click on the ‘Change Payment Option’, then select the payment method you added and click Next.
- If you want to remove the old payment method, return to the My Account page and click Manage my payment options. Find the item in the list you want to remove and click Remove.
- Confirm that you want to remove the card by clicking Yes, Remove this card You will see a confirmation message.
MSN Billing Support:
- MSN Email Support Fix email
- email set up
- Fix email server error
- Solve outlook errors
- Fix IMAP errors
- Recover email send and receive errors
- Fix windows live mail errors
- Repair email registry entries
- windows updates and drivers updates
- Recover email password
Our services that you can Use:
- Technical support
- MSN renew
- Office renew
- Update billing information
- Microsoft account recovery
- Renew MSN premium internet Software
- Renew Microsoft office 365
- update and renew MSN Subscription
Need Support? Call 1-855-785-2511 Toll-free 24*7 Customer Help number